Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

Doily card and some Clothespin craft

Hi friends!
I have a cute and sweet wedding card to share with you all today. its made of a single white doily folded in centre ..here are the pictures..


 

 Here I have used a doily and weaved an organza trim from my old dress through the holes. The mulberry roses are recycled form an old project. the clothespin is from a RAK sent to me by sweet bloggy friend Hussena! (Hope you remember!! It was longgg back:) ) Thank you dear. I never knew how and where to use it until I saw the challenge at Lessology this month. I had just this one pin and I couldn't think of anything better than this! Isn't this just altering the single pin to the best possible way! I love this cute wedding card:). The papers are from the packaging of a cosmetic and the frame you see is from a wedding card with Lord Ganesha in centre. I painted it with white Gesso.

I am entering it into the following challenges-
Lessology-#34- Laundry day- Up-cycled stuff- The papers used are from cosmetic packaging. The frame is from a wedding card.The organza is from an old dress. The sentiment is handwritten.
 
Hope you like it.
Please leave me your views:)
 

20 comments:

  1. How very pretty Jaya, a wonderful keepsake for the happy couple.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...This is a STUNNER...Soft shabby ..romantic.WHat an idea to use clothespin in such a unique way..I can't take my eyes of it Jaya !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweetie, absolutely gorgeous!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That clothespin is adorable! Perfect for your gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at LESSology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card with such soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !! This is so clever and totally adorable :) ..I could have never dreamed of using the clothes pin in such a fabulous way :) I love your card. It's beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaya, this is just stunning...love the card and image and embellies used.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning card! I LOVE the subtle pastel color palette and the pearl accents. The clothespin couple is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a fabulous Wedding card, brilliant design - such a clever idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, thanks for sharing this beautifil creation with it´s all about the vintage and good luck.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH wow, that is AWESOME, a beautiful project brilliantly done, thanks for sharing with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very cool...love the clothespin and love your beautiful, delicate card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is simply sensational! What an awesome way to use up your peg!!! Love it:) Thanks for joining us at LESSology:):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jaya what an absolutely clever card. the clothespin is the show stealer but my eye is drawn to the ribbon and the sweetly inked doily...such a romantic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My Goodness!! That is sooo awesome! I love your clothespin! Very cute and clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow! GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS is fantastic! Love that clothes pin! Hugs! Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is what I call a brilliant creativity. Who would have thought of using clothespin in such a beautiful way !!! Congrats on the top 3 at Lessology. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a clever way to use the clothespin from Hussena! This is very unique, and I'll bet the bride and groom who receive this will cherish it always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!