Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

My first Art Journal page

Hello everyone!
 
Today I have an art journal page to share with you all. This is my first ever art journal and I made his using the Tresors de Luxe Trims.
 I received my DT package lately and I was on cloud nine when I saw all the gorgeousness inside! These trims are so perfect for any project..Mixed media scrapbooks or canvases, art journal, altered items, cards or  tags..
 
 
Here is what I made. I tried to mimic an 'old wall' kind of look.
 
Have a look!
 


Some close ups-
 
 


 
You can visit the Tresors de Luxe  Etsy shop here.
 They have some of the most gorgeous handmade laces, trims and embellishments.
 
 am linking this to the following challenge:
 
 
My re-cycled items are-
 The bandage that I got from the local insides of the brown paper envelopes
The green buttons from an old dress
The chain from an old handbag
The flower picture from a magazine
The doilies from an old project.
  
Hope you like my creation
 
Have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. Wow..love it jaya..definitely does not look like first attempt! Love the colors and amazing texture. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaya, fantastic wow, This is just beautiful , loving the colours used as well. such a gorgeous creation.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, love lace on an art journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous work! I love all the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out really well, you blended the trims in so nicely! Congrats on the trim DT, can't wait to see what all you create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. This is gorgeous...those trims are yummy!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally GORGEOUS....love the scene you've created & those trims are gorgeous...LOOOOOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning art journal spread - wow - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....amazing pages Jaya....you have such an amazing talent! Gorgeous, gorgeous work! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is very inspiring! Love that it's your first too that is awesome that your package of lace inspired you to make this! Super pretty colors as well! Thanks for playing with us at LESSology and hugs from New York!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!