Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Mini albums and videos

Hello friends! Today I am here to share two mini albums I created lately. Could not post one of them so combining it with the new one.
Here is the latest album I made. This one is a Love themed mini album- "You are my Happy."

Have a look!







Here is a short video of the same


Next up is this cute mini for kids. I made this for the kids play challenge at Lulupu.

Here it is





And once again a short video



Hope you like them
Please leave your comments.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jaya!

    The two mini albums are absolutely perfect! Would like to know what is the base you've used? Saw the video too and you've done great detailing! Love each page :) Especially the one for the kids is absolutely stunning! And doesn't ' look like hand made (so professional!!) :)
    Is it possible for you to show right from the base tutorial? It would be of great help!
    Thanks
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jaya...these are beautiful! I really love them both...the first one so special and love the papers and the second so cute and precious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very creative, lovely image used and colours too. The first one is gorgeous.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!