Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

'Always and Forever'- Mixed media canvas for 2Crafty chipboard


 Hello all!

My second post for today :)
 Here is a canvas I made with one of my favourite colour combos..Pink and Gold. I love how this turned out. The photos aren't doing justice to the actual creation.
 But this is the best I could manage! 

Some close-ups


I used old cardboard box under the heart frame with flowers chipboard. Lots of colour
 and some stamping and stencilling on the Heart swirl chipboard piece.


You will love the Heart swirl chipboard frame piece in the background. It is an
 11 inch frame which will last you long if you want to use it in pieces as I did.
 This one instantly lifted my project. 



I heat embossed the heart frame with flowers and heart loopy frame chipboard 
piece with gold embossing powder. In some areas I overheated it to make the 
embossing paste bubble up for more textures.


Hope you like the canvas
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!