Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

'Memories'- Mixed Media Layout with VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello friends!

Hope you all are doing good. I have a layout to share with you all that I created for my DT work for 2Crafty chipboard. 
I made this using the 7Dots Studio "Destination Unknown" collection combined with some fabulous chippies from 2Crafty.
Have a look


Some close ups-


Have a look at this awesome 'Corner steampunk' chippie. It is perfect for all your
 grungy or masculine pages.  I think it went really well with the steam train picture.
I have some memories from my childhood when I travelled a couple of times in trains
and so I really wanted to scrap this picture. 
This chippie has first been given a coat of gesso and later coloured with alcohol inks, sprays and oil pastels. Then I went ahead and stamped on it randomly and outlined a few margins using black pen. 



I used the swirl chippie to give some movement to my page. I covered it with gesso first
 and sprayed on it. Later I highlighted a few areas with oil pastels in a few areas.

The frame and Memories title chippie have been covered in black texture spray. 



VIDEO TUTORIAL 
 Hope you like it :)


Do leave me your views and please don't forget to hit subscribe on my YouTube channel.
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely creation again Jaya, both the design and colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe, merci pour la video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation! Love the designs. Thanks for sharing the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!