Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

'ADVENTURE'- Masculine Mixed media layout for 2Crafty chipboard

Hello again!
So here is my second page. A masculine layout. Yeah..Once in a while I like to make masculine pages to give myself a break from the usual pages I do. 
I love this picture of my hubby and so I decided to scrap it here. :)


 Some close ups-


I chose the "Adventure" loopy font title for my page and covered it in black gesso. 
 I applied some gesso on the Interlocking grid Panel chippie and once it was dry I
 coloured it using watercolours.
I cut it into several pieces and arranged around my composition..



Hope you like it. 
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. A superb layout Jaya and such texture and elements of interest.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!