Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

"Live everyday with Intention"- Mixed media Canvas

Hello friends!

I have a mixed media canvas I made for 2Crafty Chipboards to share with you all today. 
2Crafty has some absolutely gorgeous chippies so don't forget to check them out.
 They are also having a Design Team call going on currently if you are interested :)


Here is my canvas
"Live everyday with Intention"

October is the Breast Cancer awareness month and my canvas is dedicated
to this cause. I chose this theme as I believe how living everyday with intention
can increase our levels of happiness and fulfillment.

Some close ups-


I applied some black gesso on the flower doily chipboard and added some glitter on it. 
             I cut the title chippie in two, & covered it with white gesso and used it on my canvas.



Hope you like it!
Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. A pretty creation as always, apols for the lack of visits but slow going at this end.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it jaya well I´m really love all ur work :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!